You’ve probably heard of Facebook, the most popular social networking site on the web. But did you know…
1. Facebook deletes accounts with strange sounding names such as “Allien”.
2. There’s something called the Facebook Addiction Disorder. Wonder how many of us suffer from that?
3. More than 60% of all Facebook users use it to stalk their ex! One of them? Or maybe an innocent victim?
4. Almost 1 billion photos are uploaded to Facebook per month.
5. Syria banned Facebook – probably to prevent uprising of democratic groups.
If you know Facebook, you’d know what a status is. Here are some hilarious statuses from ernieis.wordpress.com!
Alex R. If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments 😛
Robert D.”the greatest thing about Facebook, is that you can quote something and totally make up the source.” – George Washington
Andrew M. is living vicariously through himself.
Ernie says don’t you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence? There’s one marked ‘Brightness,’ but it doesn’t work.
Thank you clever people and ernieis.wordpress.com for the statuses! If you’d like to read more, please visit the site. 🙂